Coaching for Adults in Recovery from Eating Disorders
- Coaching for adults in recovery from an eating disorder.
- Project managing for sufferer’s who already have a team but need to make things happen faster.
- Coaching for spouses, parents, partners, friends and family members on how to help an adult with an eating disorder into full recovery.
- Mealtime support coaching for both sufferers and caregivers.
- Lifestyle management and additional resources for adults with eating disorders
Contact me below with questions or “learn more” via the button.
Sliding scale offered. We got this!
Learn about training clinics on how to manage an adult recovery from an eating disorder with FBT principles.
Online Meal Support
Active Eating Disorder Recovery for Adults (AEDRA) is a site that I founded that offers online meal support for adults in recovery.
Affordable and convenient, AEDRA meal support coaches are trained to help you eat. We all know that eating is the most vital part of eating disorder recovery, but until now, meal support has been limited and unrealistic for many. AEDRA changes that. We offer a solution that will help sufferers get the vital nutrition that they need in order to recover.
I am very invested in educating around what eating disorders actually are and how they can be successfully treated. I have a nominal fee for public speaking that is negotiable for charities and other worthy causes.
- Schools: I can talk to teachers on how to recognize and manage eating disorders in students as well as talk to students about body-image, diet and other triggers.
- Facilities: I can talk to eating disorder facility staff on how to support recovery for adults superficially when they return home.
- Hospitals: I can talk to hospital staff on recognizing eating disorders in patients and next steps to ensure a treatment path for sufferers.
- Private engagements: I am happy to gear an eating disorder talk to your group’s needs.