In this podcast I talk about the Binge/Purge Cycle In Anorexia Recovery that many of us experience. Some people find it very difficult to break this cycle once it is an established behavior. This podcast includes some practical advice on how to overcome and move through into full recovery.
In this podcast, Tabitha talks about:
- Her own experience in binge eating and purging behavior
- The destructiveness of the binge/purge cycle
- How to overcome the binge/purge cycle
- Why binge eating is common in eating disorder recovery
- The importance of not restricting food or purging via exercise
- Why we don’t negotiate with eating disorders