In this podcast I talk to Therese Waterhous on what registered dietician can actually do for a person with an eating disorder.
- Dietitians as case managers for eating disorders
- Eating, shopping and other food and eating related behaviors.
- Working with families when youngsters are involved
- Family dynamics and the devision of responsibility
- Meal plans and accessing nutritional need.
- When the dietitian is the only person with eating disorder training on the team
- Taking pulse or blood pressure so that they can refer information to a doctor
- Diagnostic criteria and hospitalization criteria
- Training families and support people in helping in eating disorder recovery
- Extreme hunger in Anorexia recovery and how to approach it.
Please follow and like me :):