In this podcast Tabitha Farrar talks about how people with eating disorders who are in active recovery can not only survive Thanksgiving but come out feeling stronger and more in control than they were before.
Thanksgiving, family meals, Christmas and other such celebrations are hard work for a person with an eating disorder.
- How to prepare for the day without letting the eating disorder ruin it before it starts
- How to manage eating disorder thoughts leading up to Thanksgiving
- How to stick to your guns with your recovery plan the morning of Thanksgiving
- How to not only get through the meal, but even enjoy it.
- How to deal with the eating disorder guilt thoughts post Thanksgiving dinner.
This podcast contains actionable tips on how to manage an eating disorder over a holiday meal.