In this podcast I interview Tara Deliberto. Tara is the director of the new Eating Disorders Partial Hospitalization Program at New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
In this podcast we discuss
- Recovery resource services such as Eating Disorder’s Partial Hospitalization Program.
- How having to eat puts us in a constant state of fearfulness.
- The difference between treating the eating disorder and treating the underlying cause.
- Why the eating disorder needs treatment first and foremost.
- Why and how eating disorders are deadly.
- Programs aimed at helping adults in recovery.
Support this podcast via Patreon!
You can support this podcast and ensure the continuation of it by pledging a patreon donation here: https://www.patreon.com/Eating_Disorder_Recovery_Podcast
We want your feedback on these podcasts!
Please take a second to fill out this survey with feedback so we can make these podcasts even better:
Subscribe to these podcasts in iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/eating-disorder-recovery-podcast/id1138563928?mt=2
Adults in recovery community Slack Group: http://tabithafarrar.com/slack-forum/
Facebook Community: https://www.facebook.com/EDMealSupport/