In this podcast I interview Tara Deliberto. Tara is the director of the new Eating Disorders Partial Hospitalization Program at New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
In this podcast we discuss
- Recovery resource services such as Eating Disorder’s Partial Hospitalization Program.
- How having to eat puts us in a constant state of fearfulness.
- The difference between treating the eating disorder and treating the underlying cause.
- Why the eating disorder needs treatment first and foremost.
- Why and how eating disorders are deadly.
- Programs aimed at helping adults in recovery.
Links to the resources discussed in the podcast:
Please follow and like me :):