Adults with eating disorders seeking recovery often find that they do not have access to the same sort of support that children and adolescents with eating disorders do. I know how difficult Eating Disorder Recovery is on your own, and the information in this plan with help you navigate your recovery.
I include exercises, protocols, and practices that helped me reach and sustain my full recovery from Anorexia including information on:
- Meal Planning through the Stages of Eating Disorder Recovery
- Food quantity at mealtimes and tricks to stick it to your ED.
- Finding and working with an ED Check Person
- How to use this plan alongside inpatient treatment
- How to avoid relapse in years to come
- How to work with family and friends
- How to differentiate yourself from your eating disorder
- How to manage external influences such as work, friends, and social situations
- How to use your ED against itself.
- How to recognize all the weird ED shit that you do and stop doing it!