In this podcast episode, Tabitha talks to a person in recovery about past treatment experiences, and how these led to this person being taught that unrestricted eating was a thing to avoid at all costs.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Like this blog, podcast, or YouTube channel? Make a donation and a free coaching session will be given to someone in need.
- Lunchbox policing
- When Eating Disorder Professionals are a Liability: Fear of Weight Gain
- Fear of Weight Gain: Fight, Flight, Freeze, Fawn
- Permission to Eat
- Eating Disorder Recovery: COVID-19
- Eating Disorder Recovery and Sex Drive
- Recovering Alone
- You were never supposed to be micro-managing your food intake
- Mental Hunger: “I don’t know if I am hungry or not”
- I cried after talking with your parents tonight