In this podcast episode, Tabitha talks to a person in recovery about past treatment experiences, and how these led to this person being taught that unrestricted eating was a thing to avoid at all costs.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Q & A on some aspects of Rehabilitate, Rewire, Recover!
- Response to podcast on why eating disorder treatment fails people
- Intention, Motivation, Commitment: The difference between wanting to recover, and actually recovering
- “Surviving” the holidays [Podcast]
- Treatment Stories: Being shamed for wanting more food
- You can’t fight your biology and win. Your body’s only agenda is health.
- Treatment fails eating disorder patients. We can do better
- Bodybuilding, gyms, and eating disorders: A guy’s perspective [Podcast]
- Anorexia recovery: Act on the truth, and only the truth
- Eating disorder treatment should never punish eating [Podcast]