In this podcast episode, Tabitha talks to a person in recovery about past treatment experiences, and how these led to this person being taught that unrestricted eating was a thing to avoid at all costs.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Like this blog, podcast, or YouTube channel? Make a donation and a free coaching session will be given to someone in need.
- Food is so much more than just nutrition. By design.
- JD Ouellette: Experts by Experience Peer Mentoring in the Eating Disorder Field
- How to rewire your brain to believe that your weight doesn’t matter
- For Sarah [Podcast]
- Getting your weird little OCD traits to work for you in recovery
- Ask Dr G: Considering trans and non-binary individuals in eating disorder treatment [Podcast]
- Dr Cynthia Bulik: Recent study identifies eight risk loci and implicates metabo-psychiatric origins for anorexia nervosa
- Atypical Anorexia (Podcast)
- How not to allow the Ditch of Fear to swallow you in recovery.
- Eating past tears, and choosing to smile.