In this podcast episode, Tabitha talks to a person in recovery about past treatment experiences, and how these led to this person being taught that unrestricted eating was a thing to avoid at all costs.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Like this blog, podcast, or YouTube channel? Make a donation and a free coaching session will be given to someone in need.
- Eating disorders and disabilities: cerebral palsy
- Why ignoring lived experience is the biggest mistake the mental health field ever made
- Migration/Adapt to Flee Famine theory and fear [Podcast]
- Eating Disorder Treatment Lessons: Treatment should not traumatize patients
- Recovery Stories: 11 years old and pushing for recovery [Podcast]
- Change. Change. Change. Change everything!
- Six ‘biases’ against patients and carers in evidence-based medicine [Podcast]
- Recovery Stories: Eating Disorders and Stealing
- Q & A on some aspects of Rehabilitate, Rewire, Recover!
- Response to podcast on why eating disorder treatment fails people