In this podcast episode, Tabitha talks to a person in recovery about past treatment experiences, and how these led to this person being taught that unrestricted eating was a thing to avoid at all costs.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Rewiring Fear: Recognising, Challenging, Overcoming
- Eating food is not a math equation. Stop methodizing eating.
- Funding deficit for eating disorders: Taking action in the UK [Podcast]
- Why you can’t recover from an eating disorder on your safe food
- Recovering when you’re a no-nonsense guy who totally doesn’t have anorexia but has some sort of problem [Podcast]
- Eating disorder treatment: Fear of food is the epidemic we have to face, not obesity
- Eating disorders and substance use: avoiding the whack-a-mole game in treatment [Podcast]
- PSA: The fat on your body is there by design
- How eating disorders affect our values, and our decisions [Podcast]
- Eating Disorder Recovery Questions: How do I know if I want more food?