In this podcast you will hear an audio recording of an account of a treatment facility from a person in recovery.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Like this blog, podcast, or YouTube channel? Make a donation and a free coaching session will be given to someone in need.
- I’ve not been blogging because I like being lazy
- When therapists say shit like: “Maybe your hunger is actually you trying to fill a void in your life”
- Lunchbox policing
- When Eating Disorder Professionals are a Liability: Fear of Weight Gain
- Fear of Weight Gain: Fight, Flight, Freeze, Fawn
- Permission to Eat
- Eating Disorder Recovery: COVID-19
- Eating Disorder Recovery and Sex Drive
- Recovering Alone
- You were never supposed to be micro-managing your food intake