In this podcast, Tabitha Farrar talks to “S” an 11-year-old in recovery, about his recovery journey, and his desire and motivation to get well.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 1,844 other subscribers
Like this blog, podcast, or YouTube channel? Make a donation and a free coaching session will be given to someone in need.
- I’ve not been blogging because I like being lazy
- When therapists say shit like: “Maybe your hunger is actually you trying to fill a void in your life”
- Lunchbox policing
- When Eating Disorder Professionals are a Liability: Fear of Weight Gain
- Fear of Weight Gain: Fight, Flight, Freeze, Fawn
- Permission to Eat
- Eating Disorder Recovery: COVID-19
- Eating Disorder Recovery and Sex Drive
- Recovering Alone
- You were never supposed to be micro-managing your food intake