In this podcast, Tabitha Farrar talks to “S” an 11-year-old in recovery, about his recovery journey, and his desire and motivation to get well.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Like this blog, podcast, or YouTube channel? Make a donation and a free coaching session will be given to someone in need.
- If you’re not actively recovering, you are dying.
- Thanks for listening!
- Unsuppressed Bodyweight. Unsuppressed Personality.
- Triple R Recovery Center
- Recovery stories: Recovering from an eating disorder with bariatric surgery [Podcast]
- “Thinner is better” is a cultural belief that’s making us sick
- Food is so much more than just nutrition. By design.
- JD Ouellette: Experts by Experience Peer Mentoring in the Eating Disorder Field
- How to rewire your brain to believe that your weight doesn’t matter
- For Sarah [Podcast]