In this podcast, Tabitha Farrar talks to “S” an 11-year-old in recovery, about his recovery journey, and his desire and motivation to get well.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Like this blog, podcast, or YouTube channel? Make a donation and a free coaching session will be given to someone in need.
- Atypical Anorexia (Podcast)
- How not to allow the Ditch of Fear to swallow you in recovery.
- Eating past tears, and choosing to smile.
- Eating Disorder Recovery: The brain doesn’t magically “heal” itself. You have to neurally rewire it.
- Will I ever be able to exercise again?
- Actually it IS about the food: a talk with psychotherapist Danielle B. Grossman [Podcast]
- Rewiring Fear: Recognising, Challenging, Overcoming
- Eating food is not a math equation. Stop methodizing eating.
- Funding deficit for eating disorders: Taking action in the UK [Podcast]
- Why you can’t recover from an eating disorder on your safe food